DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
Imagine if you are a DLL member
As a DLL member you get space to innovate and initiate. We help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Further DLL member privileges are:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs, Tuition reimbursement program.
- Company matching 401k program
- Industry leading Paid Time Off package
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision benefit programs