Do you want to help clients create value in a deal (M&A) context? Do you, as a Consultant Deal Analytics, want to provide new and original insights using a wide range of tools and techniques and make an impact in data analytics projects? Does this appeal to you? Then apply immediately!
What does your work look like?
As a Consultant Deal Analytics, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients address complex business issues. The projects involve supporting clients buying and selling companies in which data analytics plays an increasingly important role. You work with data from the sales, marketing, operational- and financial systems of the client to identify key value drivers and advice on possibilities to improve. In terms of analysis, you focus not on one single technique, but make sure you have a wide range of techniques and tools at your disposal to optimally help your clients.
In your daily job, you will work on thinks like:
- Identifying and addressing business hypotheses using data analytics techniques;
- Performing the analyses in a condensed timeline and with high quality standards;
- Working with the deal team to incorporate the analyses in the wider PwC view on the target;
- Contributing to internal innovation projects to improve current way of working or acquire knowledge about new techniques and tools;
- Keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Developing internal and external relationships and your PwC brand.
You will get the chance to be part of a growing team in one of the most successful Deal (M&A) practices in the market. You will work in deal teams consisting of colleagues with different backgrounds and expertise, in which you are responsible for the data analytics driven insights. Each year, you will work on 8 – 10 projects for both corporate & Private Equity clients, giving you a unique insight into the Dutch & international business world.
Who are you?
Your passion is to work with data in order to solve a wide array of problems while working in a dynamic environment. You are curious by nature, enjoy diving deep to find answers and you have the desire to go beneath the surface of a problem. Furthermore:
- You have (almost) obtained a master’s degree in econometrics, mathematics, engineering or another related study and you are proud of your grades and your extra-curricular activities. We are also interested if you have a master’s in finance, business administration or computer science with strong specialisation towards applied statistics;
- You are confident, self-secure and flexible;
- You like to work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary and ever-changing environment;
- You are a team player, but can also work autonomously;
- You like to try out new things and are interested in learning more about finance and business strategy;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Basic experience with R, Python, Matlab, Hadoop, (MY)SQL, SPSS, programming or similar is preferable.
Proficiency in Dutch (speaking and writing) is preferred. Alternatively, we would expect you to invest in your Dutch language skills.
What do we offer?
The Dutch Deal Analytics team works closely together with data analytics teams in other countries such as Germany and the United Kingdom as well as globally. International opportunities therefore can become part of your career development.
We will devote much attention to your personal and technical development. Next to access to internal and external training, there is also an important element of learning on the job to develop your data analytics capabilities. Furthermore, you will get a coach who will help you with your development throughout your career.
Working at PwC means working with diverse clients and inspiring colleagues and your employee benefits are drafted with your future growth and flexible work-life balance in mind. This means we offer you:
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a ‘well-being budget’. This is a personal yearly budget of €750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
- 32 holiday days per year;
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues, such as online drinks get-togethers.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit in with the profile? Then upload the following documents via the button below:
- cover letter
- bachelor and master transcripts
We will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application’s progress. Do you still have questions in the meantime? Feel free to reach out to our recruiter Norbert Broekman via firstname.lastname@example.org
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)