Description & Requirements
The Kraft Heinz Global Manufacturing Trainee Program is a functional program for graduates seeking an exciting leadership or technical career in Operations- Supply Chain- Manufacturing- Engineering or Quality.
Commencing September 2021 in our Elst manufacturing site- you will be on an initial 12-month program as part of an International cohort. You will broaden your overall knowledge of how a multinational food company operates- with the 12-month program including:
- Intensive- hands-on onboarding focused on our Operations and Supply Chain functions- complemented by a Commercial bootcamp focused on Marketing- Sales and Category.
- Training in Lean Six Sigma Methodology- Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Excellence Program and a range of other foundational business trainings
- A factory Team Leader assignment- where you will develop a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes while also strengthening your leadership skills
- A site-based efficiency/productivity improvement business project where you can apply your learnings to create real business impact.
Following graduation and a final project presentation- you will transition into your first role to set you on an Operations Management or Technical Expertise path at one of our factories.
What we’ll give you
- Fast-tracked career progression – Real responsibility from day one- leading teams and working on projects with real business impact
- International exposure – You’ll be part of our Global Operations Graduate Program- working closely with our UK and Netherlands based Zone Technical Experts and cohort of Graduates across EMEA- LATAM and APAC.
- Training & Development – Strong personal & professional development including technical training- leadership experience- and regular mentorship and senior leaders.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of master’s degree completed in 2019 or 2020 – Engineering- Science & Supply Chain are advantageous- however this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full working rights in Europe
- Willingness to move across functional areas and relocate to different countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn- develop and grow