Do you feel that innovation, technology and data are the number one solution for every client problem? Do you have a university background and are you looking for a graduation internship? In our team, we work together to help clients with visualisations and to provide innovative data solutions. The GDPR legislation plays an increasingly important role in protecting individuals, companies, and society in general. If all this appeals to you, then apply immediately!
What’s the work like?
Your primary activity will be writing or working on your graduation project. In addition, you’ll certainly have the opportunity to collaborate with the team on client assignments. That way, you’ll get to know your colleagues, gain experience in what it’s like to work as a Data Analytics associate, and get to know PwC. You’ll also attend meetings, for example, to find out about other assignments that your team members are working on and to get more information about professional topics. And you won’t just be invited to work-related meetings but of course also to the (virtual) Thursday afternoon drinks get-together!
Who are you?
As a graduation intern you want to gain experience within a professional organisation and at the same time give your career a kick-start. You want to be challenged, to grow, to share your knowhow, and to get the best out of yourself and your colleagues. You combine clear communication and technical knowhow, meaning that you can offer added value through data analysis for both colleagues and clients. In addition:
- You’re in the final phase of your Master’s degree. You’ve taken both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s programme, with good academic results, in Information Technology, Information Science, Business Administration, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence, with some of your subjects or a minor being in the field of privacy;
- You have substantial experience in the use of one or more programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL;
- It will be an advantage if you have experience of using the Power BI visualisation program;
- It will also be an advantage to have expertise with such platforms as Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services;
- You’ll be available from February to June for 4 days a week;
- You have a good command of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
What we are offering?
As a Data & Technology Associate, you’ll work in a lively and dynamic team with real enthusiasm for innovation, technology, and data. Our internships are designed to encourage personal growth combined with a good work/life balance. We want to give you the opportunity to get to know PwC and experience what it’s like to work as a Data Analytics associate by working with the team on client assignments. We also offer:
- A PwC coach as a mentor during your internship. Your coach will be your first point of contact and he/she will assist you in your development;
- Before the COVID‑19 pandemic, we had informal activities including social team events such as a Christmas party and a skiing weekend. Currently, you can look forward to enjoyable (virtual) team events and drinks get-togethers;
- An attractive internship allowance;
- A PwC laptop and the opportunity to get to know your potential future employer.
Are you interested, do you recognise yourself in the above points and identify with our values, and do you fit the profile? If so we’d like to receive the following documents from you:
- your CV;
- a letter stating your reasons for applying.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, feel free to call me (06 2282 7346) or e‑mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I’ll get back to you about your application within two weeks.