Together, we Win by Striving Forward. That is what we stand for at Jumbo Supermarkets. Do you want to be a part of a company which is continuously moving forward? Does achieving results, together with your team, drive you? Do you put central focus on the customer and is a happy customer the ultimate satisfaction to you? Then we are looking for you!
Junior IAM (One Identity) Developer:
You are at the starting point of becoming an excellent One Identity Developer. As a Junior One Identity Developer in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team, your main task is to work on well-structured and future-proof designs to accomplish technical changes within the tool One Identity Manager. At the Jumbo Tech Campus, you are provided with all tools needed to do so in a solid way. You will be learning on the job and by doing so, your Medior and Senior colleagues are more than willing to help you. At Jumbo you are allowed to make mistakes, as we believe making mistakes only stimulates your learning curve!
Of course, you are not on your own: you are part of a team of 10 people which is located at our own and brand new Jumbo Tech Campus, ‘Silicon ‘Veghel’. Your team is a close team and all like to go out for lunch, drinks or even game together every now and then. No day goes by without having a laugh with each other, which provides a sound basis for your common goal. Together you pursue this common a goal: making sure that the correct rights are granted to new employees by means of the JML process. Furthermore, your team is dealing with a lot of challenges, such as making connection between several systems and enabling the automation of granting correct rights to new employees.
- Design, install, build, configure, customize and maintain the IAM products;
- Provide solutions and address any gaps in current implementations, in collaboration with the Product Owner and the stakeholders
- Work on overall performance/stability of the applications built using the IAM products;
- Design, build and deliver future proof IAM-solutions in collaboration with vendor partners/internal teams;
- 0-2 years of work experience as a One Identity Developer;
- A BSc./MSc. in the field of (Business) Informatics or any related technical field;
- A high interest in One Identity Access Management;
- Experience with .NET, Visual Basic, C# and/or MS SQL Database;
- Experience with PowerShell, Python, Oracle Database or One identity is a plus;
What we offer:
- A good year salary (42.200 – 54.200);
- Yearly bonus of 5% based on organizational and personal objectives;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 30 holidays per year;
- Collective health insurance;
- Collective pension scheme of 14,66% employers’ contribution and 5,94% employee contribution;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective discount (up to 20%) for buying a new bicycle;
- Possibility to work from home 1 day per week;
- Flexible working hours;
- Personal development budget;
- A multicultural and multifunctional working environment wherein personal and professional development of all team members occupies center stage.